- 1 steel cut oats, soaked overnight in water
- 4 cashew nuts, chopped
- 4 almonds, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 tbsp sugar or as per taste
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Heat a pan and add milk to it. Stir continuously, and let it come to boil. Once milk is boiled, add oats to it and mix well.
- Let them cook on medium heat for about 7-8 minutes, or till they become soft.
- Add chopped strawberries, sugar and mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add chopped cashew nuts, chopped almonds, and cardamom powder. Mix well, and let it cook for 2 more minutes.
- It is perfect as a dessert. Serve hot or ice cold, and enjoy.
It is perfect as a dessert. Serve hot or ice cold, and enjoy.